Care services at Latimer Lodge are provided by Carlauren Care Ltd, a division of The Carlauren Group.
Carlauren Care acquires, renovates and operates luxury retirement and care accommodation typically these developments are traditional Victorian period properties that have retained many of their original features. We currently own a portfolio of Care Homes throughout the UK which are managed efficiently and effectively meeting current legislative requirements and operational targets, we continually re invest in high quality accommodation and skilled care and support teams to meet the individual needs of the people who choose to use our services.
- People First: Everything we do is centred on the unique individuals entrusted to our care. In simple terms people matter to us; both those needing our care support and their families who have the reassurance that their loved one is at the heart of our focus
- Quality Always: We aim to set the highest standards across every aspect of our operations from our residential environments to the performance of our health and social care teams. Our Care Homes are intentionally luxurious but without compromise to essential and practical care support and services.
- Experience Matters: The consistent provision of high quality health and social care services delivered in a safe, effective and caring way happens because our industry established management and highly trained care employees understand that experience matters; both the experience of living in our communities and the experience we bring to bear to ensure time spent with us has a positive outcome
- Caring Communities: Our aim is to create a home from home where we cherish the individuality of our guests whilst providing the friendship, stimulation and support of a compassionate and caring community.
What Makes a Carlauren Home?
• Our Residents feel safe and valued we put the Residents at the centre of everything we do encouraging independence and involvement ensuring the service is right for you
• All are Homes are registered with the Care Quality Commission as Registered Care Homes, however they are not what you would expect as a care home, as described by a family member “Just like someone’s own home, we are so glad we found you, the home is like a Boutique Hotel” • Carlauren Care believes that all our Residents are individuals, and all should be treated with dignity and respect and involved in all decision making that effects their individual physical and mental wellbeing
• Our team of Chef’s will ensure that all meals at each home will meet the nutritional and hydration needs of the residents. The Chefs in each of the homes will deliver menus that are seasonal, nutritional, and which are varied and well balanced. They aim to achieve this whilst considering cost effectiveness and all diverse dietary and cultural needs.
“From our kitchen garden to plate, we can trace our sourced ingredients, even down to the farm where our meat comes from and the boat that catches the fish.” Mathieu Eke Executive Chef Carlauren Lifestyles
• The rooms are more than a room they are luxury en-suite care studios, all homes have spacious communal areas designed to make you feel comfortable and welcomed